Dr. Schoenberg completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York and pursued a fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology at the NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital. He obtained his Medical Doctorate from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University. Dr. Schoenberg is a member of several prestigious radiological societies and has contributed to the field through his research and publications.
- Undergraduate: Hofstra University, New York, NY (B.A. in Biology, Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
- Medical School: College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University, New York, NY (Medical Doctorate)
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology, St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY
- Chief Resident in Diagnostic Radiology: St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY
- Transitional Residency: Boston University School of Medicine, The Carney Hospital, Boston, MA
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology, Hospital for Joint Diseases/Orthopaedic Institute, New York, NY