- UNew York University New York, NY B.A., Biochemistry.
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center Brooklyn, NY M.D. May 2003.
- Radiology Residency Beth Israel Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine New York, NY
HONORS & AWARDS
- Introduction to Research Program, American Roentgen Ray Society/The Radiological Society of North America, $1,000 stipend (2006)
- Scientific Session Abstract Honorable Mention. Awarded at the 11th Annual International Institute for Clinical PET Conference, Vancouver (1999)
- Samuel F.B. Morse Scholarship, New York University. Full tuition plus room and board, with an annual $5,000 research stipend. (1995 – 1999)
- Brookhaven National Laboratory AUI Trustee Scholarship. $2,500 annual merit scholarship. (1995 – 1999)
- National Finalist, Westinghouse Science Talent Search. Selection based on project entitled The Role of Nitric Oxide and Growth Factors in Cell Motility: Implications for Wound Healing. (1995)
Dr. Srivastava is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Medical Association
- American College of Radiology