Dr. Hollander graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine, attended Royal College of Surgeons, Dublin, Ireland (M.D. candidate), and received Graduate Medical Training at Hackensack University Hospital. He completed his radiology residency at Beth Israel/Mt. Sinai Medical Center and a neuroradiology fellowship at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Hollander is a member of the American Society of Neuroradiology, the Radiological Society of North America, and other professional organizations.
- Hobart College 1983 B.A./Chemistry (Dean’s List)
- Royal College of Surgeons 1984 – 1988 – M.D. Candidate Dublin, Ireland
- Georgetown University 1988 -1991 – M.D. School of Medicine Washington, D.C.
- Resident – Diagnostic Radiology 1992 – 1996 Beth Israel Medical Center New York, New York
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners 1991
- Diplomate, American Board of Radiology 1996
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuro 1999,2009
Dr. Hollander is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society New York Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Society