- Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 1979-1983 Bachelor of Arts, Magna cum Laude in Biochemistry, June 1983.
- Cornell University Medical College 1983-1988 New York, NY Doctor of Medicine with Honors in Research, June 1988
- Resident 1989-1990 Department of Medicine The New York Hospital, NY, NY.
- Resident 1990-1994 Department of Radiology The New York Hospital, NY, NY.
- American Board of Radiology, 1994
HONORS & AWARDS
- M.D. Research Thesis Honors Award, 1988
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Fraternity, 1987
- American Heart Association Fellowship, 1986
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Fraternity, 1983
- Magna cum Laude in Biochemistry, Princeton University, 1983
Dr. Bottger is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology