Dr. Mah, a Castle Connolly Top Doctor, is recognized as an “Exceptional Woman in Medicine” and is featured in both Connecticut and New York Magazines for excellence in radiology. She completed her Women’s Imaging fellowship at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in 2000. Prior to that, she graduated from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. She is affiliated with Norwalk, Danbury, and New Milford hospitals.
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 1986-1990 A.B. with Honors, Biological Sciences, 1990 Student Marshall (highest academic honor in the College), 1988-1990.
- Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, NY, NY Doctor of Medicine, June, 1994
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency 1995-1999 Department of Diagnostic Radiology Columbia – Presbyterian NY, NY
- American Board of Radiology, 1999
HONORS & AWARDS
- Student Marshall, University of Chicago, 1988-1990
- Phi beta Kappa 1990
- Alpha Omega Alpha 1994
- Sigmund L. Wilens Prize for Excellence in Pathology
Dr. Mah is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology